Pages

Steve Ray

Steve Ray
Talk Shotgun With Steve Ray

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hello and Welcome

Hi everyone, Steve Ray here and I just want to say thanks for stopping by. I hope to have alot of discussions about firearms. My favorite is the Mossberg 535 12 gauge shotgun. It is Mossberg's most recent addition to it's line. I recently purchase one and I love it.

I hope to enjoy many discussions about firearms so please let all of your friends know about this spot. I am looking forward to it.

3 comments:

  1. Steve my friend. very cool. Now I might actually learn a little about specifics of guns. I can shoot them, load them and a few take apart, but dont know a lot about them. Nice to see you active. hey, you gotta give me a call sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey David, it's Lisa. Tonight I am the moderator here. Thank you so much for stopping by. I will show this to Steve right away. Did you check out his link below?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read your article "An Indepth Guide to 12 Gauge Shotgun Ammunition" and wanted to thank you for a really great and informative article! I learned (almost) everything I wanted to know in one easy read.
    I would like to ask one question. I'm female w/small frame. I'd like to buy shells with as little "kick"/recoil as possible, as I'm not fond of the idea of getting 'beat up' too much when firing my .12 gauge. Ultimately, my .12 gauge is for home protection, however I need to take it out in the field and fire it for practice. What shells would you suggest for this purpose? Thanks! HG

    ReplyDelete